High Quality, Resort-Style Bali Huts and Balinese Hut Accessories at Discounted Prices
Why Invest in a Bali Hut?
There are many benefits to owning one of our Bali Huts, which you’ll be able to enjoy year round because of the durable design and weatherproof roofing. Here are just some of the reasons our customers love our Bali Huts:
• Staying Cool: Because of its design and angled roof, a Bali Hut can provide one of the coolest natural shades, and creates a shade that keeps you and your family, or guests, up to 10 degrees cooler.
• Relax and Unwind: You will gain a new appreciation for your weekends as you’ll be able to sneak off for a little peace and quiet to snooze, read, and unwind.
• Quality Space to Socialize: Any of our Bali Beach Huts will be a beautiful attraction in your outdoor area, and will provide a beautiful covered space for dining with your loved ones and friends. It is also a great spot for children to play while keeping cool and a great area for parties, celebrations, or simple “get-togethers”.
• Increase Your Property’s Value: Easily enhance the appearance of your property by installing one of our high quality Bali Beach Huts.
“Our Balinese Huts are the Highest Quality on the Market, with one of the Strongest Guarantees available.”
Why purchase a Balinese hut from us?
We take pride in our products and take the quality of our Bali Huts very seriously. Our customers are the life blood of our business, and your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. That is why we only use the highest quality materials in the construction of our Bali Huts, so that the product you purchase is durable and lasts much longer than lower quality alternatives from our competitors.
Have questions about your Bali Hut, or need help figuring out which one is right for you? Give us a call at 1300 855 440 The staff at our dedicated support line is always happy to answer your questions and provide any assistance you may need.
We are proud to say that our focus on product quality and the quality of our customer service hasn’t gone unnoticed, and we have been named as one of the:
"Preferred Suppliers for Flower Power - The Largest Nursery Group in Australia"
What Makes our Bali Huts Different?
Most people who are considering the purchase of a Bali Hut aren't aware that the materials used, and the roof design, are absolutely critical to the Balinese Hut or gazebo durability and longevity. Unfortunately, many consumers don’t realize this fact, and end up purchasing their Bali Hut based on the lowest price they can find. In the long run, they end up wasting money by purchasing the lower quality items because the lower end alternatives deteriorate rapidly and cannot withstand even moderately harsh weather conditions.
However, not all Bali Huts are created equal, and we have worked hard to ensure that our quality is the best on the market.
• For instance, a high pitch roof for the thatch is an absolute must to ensure minimal water penetration and wind damage. We manufacture all our roofs on a 40 degree roof pitch. It’s more costly to manufacture but it looks better and ends up being a much more durable structure that can withstand rain and winds in a way that lower quality huts simply can’t.
• We only use F7 structural timber and posts with a H4 treatment level. Our posts are dressed treated pine (H4) that will last in the ground for up to 40 years. We guarantee it against rot and decay for 25 years.
• In addition to using the highest quality materials, we also implement several quality controls processes that were specifically developed to increase the quality of our Bali Huts. For example, all of our Bali Huts go through a rigorous, three stage quality inspection to ensure that the Bali Hut you buy is of the highest quality and has been manufactured according to all specifications. Most gazebo companies don't take the time to implement such procedures, because they are focused on selling to you, rather than developing high quality products. We, on the other hand, make quality our #1 concern and let our reputation do the selling.
• In fact we are so confident in the quality and durability of our Bali Huts, that we are the only ones in our industry to offer a strong warranty that covers both; materials and workmanship. Furthermore, this warranty is fully transferable should you ever sell your home. This is unmatched by any other Bali Hut company in the industry.
This unwavering focus on quality is what helps us create a Balinese thatch roof that will last 15 - 20 years, instead of 3 - 5 years like the products of our lower quality competitors. This makes our Bali Huts not just a great addition to your home, but a real investment in your property and your family’s quality time, that is guaranteed to last for over a decade without the headaches of frequent repairs and the frustration and expense of dealing with a poor quality product.
This is precisely the reason why Exotic Thatch P/L is the preferred supplier of Flower Power (the biggest nursery group in Australia). Our superior products and thatching methods are also used by Better Homes and Gardens, and have been featured 3 times on the show!
See what our customers have to say! Click here for our ‘Testimonials’ page to read customer experiences with our service and our products.
Call us today at 1300 855 440 and let us answer any questions you may have, or have our dedicated staff help suggest a Bali Hut that is right for you!
"Just wanted to provide a few photos and some comments on our experience with your company. We purchased a 4 meter x 3 meter Bali Hut.
From the outset the staff at Exotic Thatch at Long Jetty were professional and very helpful. The workmanship of the Hut is excellent . I have had many friends and relatives comment on how meticulous the workmanship is. I would have no problem in recommending Exotic Thatch to anybody interested in purchasing a Bali Hut. I have attached some images for your records."
Dianne and Dave O'Meara (3m x 4m Bali hut)
Label: Bali Huts, Balinese Huts